Are you looking for a student engagement/climate survey that:
- Quantifies how your students are feeling?
- Allows you to identify individual students in need?
- Offers the flexibility to add questions unique to your school?
- Utilizes an easy-to-administer software interface?
- Provides actionable insights and results you can understand?
- Compares your results with similar-sized schools?
Then School Perceptions is your survey partner in measuring what matters in helping your students achieve success. Download our brochure here
to start learning about effective student engagement/climate surveys.
Our pricing is cost-effective and scales based on school size.
Since 2002, more than 10,000 schools have used School Perceptions, an independent educational research firm to collect millions of survey responses from students, staff, parents, and community members.
Interest in learning more? Call 262.644.4300 or email us today:
Why Measure Student Engagement?
A student that is engaged in both their school work and school community experiences greater success in and out of the classroom as well as upon graduation from high school. Understanding how a student spends their free time, their perception of the rigor and relevance of their school work, how they utilize various support systems, and the planning they have done for life after high school is critical for a school system to best meet each student's individual needs.