An engaged staff is critical to a school's success. Unfortunately, many times school districts struggle to identify the factors that are accurately impacting staff engagement. As a result, District's focus their time, effort and funding on the wrong initiatives. The School Perceptions Staff Engagement Survey™, will help you gather and quantify your District's employee engagement strengths and weaknesses.
The School Perceptions Staff Engagement Survey™ will provide the information needed to implement action plans to not only increase student learning, but also improve staff morale, engagement and retention.
• Understand what you are doing well
• Pinpoint critical staff engagement, retention and satisfaction issues
• Prioritize improvement initiatives
• Use survey feedback to develop strategies to increase student achievement, retention and enrollment
Why the School Perceptions Staff Engagement Survey™? Many times staff surveys designed and administrated by the District can be perceived as biased. Consequently, the results are deemed unusable, thus breaking trust and undermining the process. By using the School Perceptions Process, and one of our research-based surveys, your results will be viewed as credible. In addition, our surveys are:
• Customizable to address your school's unique needs
• Benchmarked to similar schools
• Warehoused, allowing longitudinal reports to show growth and change
Staff Engagement Survey Informational Video
Staff Engagement Survey Information Sheet (PDF)
Read our recent article on Staff Surveys
Leader-Telegram, November 29, 2016
Menomonie school staff survey shows engaged staff, concerns with time to do jobs