Are you looking for a parent engagement survey that:
- Measures parent satisfaction at each of your schools?
- Shows how your results compare with similar-sized schools?
- Establishes credibility and builds trust with your parents?
- Offers the ability to add questions unique to your school?
- Can be administered in multiple languages?
Then School Perceptions is your survey partner in measuring what matters in improving parent engagement and perceptions of your schools. Download our brochure here
to start learning about effective parent surveys.
Our pricing is cost-effective and scales based on school size.
Since 2002, more than 10,000 schools have used School Perceptions, an independent educational research firm, to collect millions of survey responses from students, staff, parents, and community members.
Interest in learning more? Call 262.644.4300 or email us today:
Why Measure Parent Engagement?
The partnership between parents and schools is critical for student success both in and out of the classroom. Research shows that parent commitment in actively supporting their child's learning and development is closely linked to better student behavior, higher academic achievement, and enhanced social skills. How a school responds to parent concerns and involves them in decision-making impacts parents' overall engagement, and ultimately, student learning.